Terms & conditions
- No more than 1 entry can be sent from one CNIC number.
- To enter the lucky draw, fill in your personal details and get a chance to win:
- Digital Collectable(NFT) whereas, an NFT is a non-fungible token, recorded on a blockchain associated with a particular digital or physical asset. The ownership of an NFT is recorded in the blockchain and can be transferred by the owner.
- 12 Bottles of free Dove Shampoo bottles which will be delivered to the user's home address.
- This competition is only for consumers within the jurisdiction of Pakistan and winners from any country outside Pakistan will be dismissed. This promotion is open to all residents of Pakistan aged 18 or above.
- This is a one-time competition, and the winner will not receive anything else beyond a one-time digital collectible (NFT) and 12 bottles of Dove shampoo only.
- Dove products are for the winner’s personal use and not for resale. Physical Dove shampoo bottles cannot be reauctioned on any NFT marketplace.
- A digital wallet is mandatory to further auction the Digital Collectable (NFT).
- If a winner transfers the NFT Prize to an external wallet, the winner may re-auction the NFT rize on a third-party platform. Each entrant understands and agrees that it is the intent of the Sponsor that each Digital Collectible and related NFT will constitute a unitary asset, all rights to which may be owned by only one consumer. In addition, the winner shall not transfer the NFT physical prize to any transferee.
- Once the NFT is given as a prize, any transfers of an NFT Prize will be subject to the Additional Terms of NFT Prizes, and Unilever Pakistan under no circumstances is liable for any additional fees imposed or required by the third-party platform through which the winner may Transfer the NFT Prize.
- All current and future tax liabilities are the responsibility of the winners.
- By entering the Contest, each Participant agrees that his/her personal data be received by Unilever and that you agree that the details submitted by you are to be stored and used by Unilever to keep you informed about Unilever’s trusted brand's promotions, products, and news, and to contact you if you have won the digital collectible.
- Each Participant hereby acknowledges and agrees that the relationship between the Participant and Unilever is not a confidential, fiduciary, or other special relationship and that the Participant’s decision to participate in the promotion does not place Unilever in a position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public with regard to elements of the Participant’s participation, other than as set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
- By signing up for this form you agree to enter into a lucky draw, where the winners will be randomly decided
- If your entry is selected in the lucky draw, you will be contacted through the email address you have shared. The physical bottles will be delivered to your provided residential address. Unilever Pakistan Limited’s decision shall be final and binding and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into nor shall the same be challenged in any court of law.
- Responsibility is not accepted for applications lost, damaged, or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware, or software failure of any kind. Responsibility is also not accepted for entries with wrong names, CNIC, unique codes, or phone numbers. Proof of submitting the entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organized groups, or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted applications will be accepted.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter/UPL is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, UPL reserves the right to substitute the free gift for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative.
- All entrants release from and indemnify Unilever against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of the prize or participation in this Competition including, but not limited to, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- The prizes are non-negotiable. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and Unilever excludes all warranties in connection with the prize to the extent permitted by law.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, it is clarified that prizes are determined by a lucky draw. Therefore a participant’s chances of winning a prize cannot be predicted and there is certainly no guarantee of a win.
- All trademarks, logos, and color schemes used in this campaign are intellectual properties of Unilever Pakistan and any unauthorized use, copy, and infringement of the Unilever Pakistan intellectual property shall entail civil as well as criminal liabilities.
- Unilever Pakistan reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner, in such manner as Unilever Pakistan deems fit, without giving notice or reason, and without any liability to the participant or winner.
ASSUMPTION OF RISKS RELATED TO NFTS AND BLOCKCHAIN
The prices of NFTs are extremely volatile and subjective. NFTs have no inherent or intrinsic value. Fluctuations in the price of other digital assets could materially and adversely affect the value of your NFT Prize, which may also be subject to significant price volatility. Sponsor does not guarantee that any NFT Prize awarded in connection with the Contest will obtain or retain value, as the value of digital collectibles is inherently subjective, and factors occurring outside of the Contest, Sponsor’s control may materially impact the value and desirability of any particular NFT.
There are risks associated with using NFTs, including, but not limited to, the risk of hardware, software, and Internet connections, the risk of malicious software introduction, and the risk that third parties may obtain unauthorized access to information stored within an individual’s Wallet. The regulatory regime governing blockchain technologies, cryptocurrencies, and tokens is uncertain, and new regulations or policies may materially adversely affect the potential utility or value of NFTs. ANY NFT PRIZE YOU WIN, OR ANY TRANSFER OF AN NFT PRIZE YOU MAKE, ACCEPT OR FACILITATE, WHETHER INSIDE OR OUTSIDE OF THIS CONTEST, WILL BE ENTIRELY AT YOUR RISK. THE SPONSOR DOES NOT CONTROL OR ENDORSE TRANSFERS OF NFTS.
Use of Blockchain:
IF YOU ARE A CONTEST WINNER, YOU ACCEPT AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SPONSOR WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COMMUNICATION FAILURES, DISRUPTIONS, ERRORS, DISTORTIONS, OR DELAYS YOU MAY EXPERIENCE IN THE POLYGON NETWORK.
NFTs are intangible digital assets that exist only by virtue of the ownership record maintained in the Polygon Network. All smart contracts are conducted and occur on the decentralized ledger within the Polygon Network. THE SPONSOR HAS NO CONTROL OVER AND MAKES NO GUARANTEES OR PROMISES WITH RESPECT TO SMART CONTRACTS. SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSSES DUE TO BLOCKCHAINS OR ANY OTHER FEATURES OF THE POLYGON NETWORK, OR ANY ELECTRONIC WALLET, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LATE REPORT BY DEVELOPERS OR REPRESENTATIVES (OR NO REPORT AT ALL) OF ANY ISSUES WITH THE BLOCKCHAIN SUPPORTING THE POLYGON NETWORK, INCLUDING FORKS, TECHNICAL NODE ISSUES, OR ANY OTHER ISSUES HAVING FUND LOSSES AS A RESULT.
SPONSOR WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO ANY WINNER FOR ANY LOSSES YOU INCUR AS THE RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY NFT MARKETPLACE, THE POLYGON NETWORK, OR YOUR ELECTRONIC WALLET, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES, OR CLAIMS ARISING FROM: (I) USER ERROR, SUCH AS FORGOTTEN PASSWORDS OR INCORRECTLY CONSTRUED SMART CONTRACTS OR OTHER TRANSACTIONS; (II) SERVER FAILURE OR DATA LOSS; (III) CORRUPTED WALLET FILES; OR (IV) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR ACTIVITIES BY THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, VIRUSES, PHISHING, BRUTE-FORCING OR OTHER MEANS OF ATTACK AGAINST THE POLYGON NETWORK, OR ANY ELECTRONIC WALLET.